Too bad I am human...



Too bad I don't have this button built in within me....
How nice if I can have this function. I have too much of "files (things or peoples or events or incidents)" that I wanted to delete from my "HardDrive(my brain)".

Too many names that been thru my life, which they used to meant alot to me, used to say it loud after "I Love ....". Exactly 1 year, didnt say any names after "I Love....".

I knew that I could do better by then, but I didn't.
I knew that I'll regret for the rest of my life, yes I do.
I knew that life would be different, yes it is.
I knew that it won't be easy to carry on, no it wasn't.

Effort is not helping at all, it got worse.
I tried everthing I can trying to forget this name.
The name that occupy most of my SMS,
the name that I call out most,
the name I used to missed everynight,
the name ..... reminder of sweet memories,
that I still can't forget...

Can I just DELETE it ? .. no... hell no....
I wish I could just ......

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    yea..life is like tht bro..
    i feel the same way as urs!
    Anonymous said...
    aiya..forget again..its me KY
    AhTak said...
    yah man .... i mean KY ~~

    Life is hard.. live hard play hard !! that's the only fomula !
    seetmui said...
    ah tak...
    we humans are given memories so that we can cherish it after sometimes, when we look back we will smile lo... if we keep on deleting... no point, coz we won't learn from mistakes... we will delete, then repeat the same mistake again... not a very good practice though... there is always a reason when we are given something... instead of thinking the sad times... why don't think of the good times??? get use to good times as good times will pass, get use to bad times as bad times will pass... example... can u remember when u get rotan ah??? now u think back, u will realize u deleted without knowing... hehe...
    seetmui said...
    ah tak...
    we humans are given memories so that we can cherish it after sometimes, when we look back we will smile lo... if we keep on deleting... no point, coz we won't learn from mistakes... we will delete, then repeat the same mistake again... not a very good practice though... there is always a reason when we are given something... instead of thinking the sad times... why don't think of the good times??? get use to good times as good times will pass, get use to bad times as bad times will pass... example... can u remember when u get rotan ah??? now u think back, u will realize u deleted without knowing... hehe...
    Anonymous said...
    hey...i always have the same wish as u...to have a delete button whenever i go thru some bad or sad experience. But we are human and not a computer, the escape or delete buttons doesnt exist sad to say. We just have to try our best and learn from all bad experiences and don keep harbouring all the bad feelings in us..no point..wasting time... : ))
    AhTak said...
    seetmui:

    totally agrre with you ~! but human brains funny one ler, i preffer to remind us on the bad rather than the good ones.... haih ~or maybe i should comunicate more with my brain... SHOW ME GOOD THINGS LAH, STUPID BRAIN !!! hehehehehe

    christine:

    Dun waste time.... life goes on .... The old don't go the new wont come ~ hehehe
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.