Yup, if you are a Malaysian and you had a chance to get on a plane before, you should know where I am now. KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur) yeah ~~~ Thanks to Edward who made all the effort to send me all the way from Petalling Jaya to KLIA. The whole trip took around 1 hour, and it's very boring along the trip, since both of us are tired and sleepy already. Thanks to Edward. And as reaward, he got a set of Value Meal for free.

Well. I am damm bored here in the airport. How i wish some international chick will drop by and have a nice chat with me now.

Maybe I really miss home so much... it's only another 4 hours to get on the plane, but it's feels like 4 more years before I can have a nice breakfast back home. Actually I just been home few months ago, but there will not be "enough"...

Just for all of you guy's information. I originally was born in Lahad Datu, small little town that dun even have a name in Google World, what a pity. My hometown is the best place to be after retirement. Why retirement you will ask. Coz everything was so slow and relax over there. No one runs, virtually no traffic jam if you compare to KL, no polution, and for me myself, the best part of my life is there...

I never like KL, serious. But it's not the people here. Almost every KL people i knew here treat me so good. Like Cindy, my ex-manager for my first-till-now-job, Ah Fai, Edward, Keneth, Edward, Ah Boy, Ah Beh.... then recently Kok Yuen, Steven, Ah Wai....more recently everyone in PhotoKaki like Eric, Adrian, PCLong, AndyGoh, AndyWong, Ah Wong, Melvin, Keeny, jtkl, and Suenz .... Sorry if I missed out anyone, and please comment if i did missed you out from the list. hehehehe. Getting old already loh....

Thanks for all the taking care of AhTak all the while ... but you guys gonna miss me so much which i wont be around for 8 days... heheheheh. I hope that I did somehow brought some fun when I was around ~

Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all of you guys ~~~

2 Comments:

  1. lisaOne said...
    Gong Xi Gong XI.

    Have a great holiday and take lots and lots of pictures-yah?
    Anonymous said...
    gong xi fa chai!!
    have a nice new year back home oh!
    goodluck!

    KY

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.