What's Broken ? ...

First thing in the morning....

A girl came in the shop and ask me the number for Apple Malaysia, and i asked why...She told me some stupid guy from some other shop ask her to call Apple Malaysia, for her lost iBook.
So being a nice guy and helpfull salesperson, I told her what she can do other that calling the wrong PLACE and get wrong answers.

1, Make a Police report, eventhou they wont do much, I mean don't, no I mean cant...
2, Call up Apple Care to let them know you lost the ibook. This is to hold all service parts from being send to the stolen iBook, if the thieve is stupid enuff to send it back to any Apple Store.
3, Get some money to get a new one.

Sounds Lan C do I ? Or you tell me what can I do, I lost 2 POWERBOOK, POWERBOOK AH !!!, 2 POWERBOOK last year, and what do I get from there? Lan C by the Police, everyone telling me that I am so fucking stupid to let 2 PowerBooks run away from me. Please dun say I have no heart, as I see no mercy when I lost my PowerBook too... Dont'a blame me, blame the society, blame the thieve, blame to the stupid you....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Then later in the afternoon:

A girl came in with her mom and a Green iPod mini in her hand.
She handed over the iPod mini and told me that she drop it nto some river...
I saw some water droplets on inside the LCD screen already and some little scratches on the casing..bad

She ask if she can have it fixed or repaired and I told her no to be honest, since Apple wont approved that, it's the user who drop in into the river, not the iPod went into it. Damm.... I saw her eyes are getting reddish when i told her how much to repair it, and even worse she was already crying when I told her that Apple are not making anymore of the mini. I really can understand how bad she feels, but , I think it will be fine after a while. Yes I know she saved up for 2 years to get it, but what can I do lah ??? No one kasihan me when my PowerBooks kena stolen also what !~

8 Comments:

  1. seetmui said...
    tell her apple mini still can be purchased at low yat plaza... RM 900+... erm... you lost your powerbook due to misplaced or how? else how ppl sympatise you wor...
    L B said...
    I think AhTak should consider buying insurance due to excessive number of powerbooks lost! :-) Actually, how does it work eh? In Malaysia I mean, insurance for these sort of things.. Damn expensive I would imagine. Over here, I got mine covered under general house insurance, since I hardly take them out of the place.
    AhTak said...
    seetmui: first one they broke into the car ..... the second one stolen from the shop.... haih .....

    L B: not really expensive lah, but .... not sure which to buy, since i normally won't it at home .... i feel more safe having it along with me...
    AhTak said...
    seetmui: first one they broke into the car ..... the second one stolen from the shop.... haih .....

    L B: not really expensive lah, but .... not sure which to buy, since i normally won't it at home .... i feel more safe having it along with me...
    Anonymous said...
    hey..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Please make it a new year resolution NOT to leave yr powerbook anywhere...be extra careful..hehe
    AhTak said...
    christine:

    i will be extra extra careful liao loh ..... hehehe
    Khairil said...
    Yo Taiko!

    I knew you lost PB but all these while I thot you lost only one liao!! Rupanya you lost 2 PB in a year....WAHHLAAAAUWEEII!!! Can try for Malaysia Book of Record!
    OK OK OK Teasing only laaa sorry sorry!! Kesian you, definitely. PB thieves should be "bobbitted" and I bet they don't have a clue what those babies can do....cuz fellow MACusers won't be stealing each others stuff what?

    Anyway.....HAPPY NEW YEAR to you AhTak!!
    ...and try hard not to leave your expensive stuff in the car anymore!
    AhTak said...
    yo torqxic.inc:

    Ya man... maybe should apply for the record thing..hahhahah... but what gone is gone lah, let it go.

    Poison:

    I really kasihan the girl also.... but really cant help her anything... kasihan....

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.