Returned From Ipoh

Yo people ~ Just came back from Ipoh last night. Damn tired ler.

On thursday ...

8:00pm : Leave Office
8:10pm : Wait for taxi
8:40pm : Reach UM to pick-up my sister
9:20pm : Reach Pudu Raya
9:45pm : On the Bus
10:02pm: The bus moved
12:02am: Reached Ipoh
1:20am: Tauge Chicken for supper
2:10am: Reach Granma's house
4:00am: In dream

That's for day one.... And really want to complain bout these stupid Taxi. It cost me RM10 to reach UM from Ikano, and it cost me more from Kelana Jaya to Ikano, because...

TD: Taxi Driver....... ME: AhTak

TD: Boss, meter kena tambah RM2...
ME: Kenapa ???
TD: Oh, sebab nanti balik tak de penumpang.
ME: ...............

Seems that the stupid Taxi Driver thinks that its my fault for him to 'tak de penumpang' on his way back after sending me... What a world... I really hope that the rest of the world dun have this kind of Taxi Drivers. Do they ?

Anyway...... Saw these cute fellas as soon as I woke up in the morning..






More pictures coming soon... Stay Tuned

3 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    Very nice! I can never shoot sparrows so nicely :(
    AhTak said...
    i am just being lucky ... hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.