Not the same one meh ???

Here it goes....

A: Eh, can help me with my Mac ah, got problem.
B: Aiyo, soli ah, I don't know how to use Mac.....
A: Emm, nevermind lah, Thanks anyway...

Looks normal to you guys ??? Yeah, 'normal' people will think that Mac is different one, not using Windows one. Which means you have the right to DON'T KNOW HOW to use a MAC...RIGHT???

How bout this....

B: Excuse me, can you help me with my PC ah?
A: Emm, sorry, I don't know how to use Windows...
B: What la you?! You come from Mars one ah ???

See..... How sad being a MAC user... But it's not our fault thou.
You're having problem with your Windows and a Mac user can't help you on that, whose fault is that ? You will say Mac users' fault right ? NO NO NO ... it's your own problem. Don't blame Mac users for not being to help you out with "Virus" and "Hang" and other shit problem OK ?!~ Mac users won't know what the hell is VIRUS ~!

For those who dont know... Other than Windows, there are alot of different OS ( Operating System, Click here to learn More) out there Okay !!?? Got Windows, Unix, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris and ...............

6 Comments:

  1. Levonne said...
    Hola AH Tak..
    hey i totally agree...
    there different types of pple in life.. so sometimes we have to accept it lah ...
    Windows gt virus? ... blame it on Bill Gates.. lol ..
    Levonne said...
    anyway i;m take ur this short entry in my blog... seems something to let pple think about
    Levonne said...
    thanks
    AhTak said...
    No problem ~~~ always be my guess ~~~

    Also long time din see you ah! Where You ?! hehehe
    Levonne said...
    I'm in SIngapore lo ... hehe..
    gt c my new blog design ... hehe..
    I might be gg to Genting in december...
    AhTak said...
    yah, been to your blog already .. but cant scroll dunno why ......

    Going Genting ?! with who lah ?~ can i join ???

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.