Comments are good ...

Receive a complain comment today. Saying: "Ah Tak, your site is a real bandwidth killer. Take so long to load! Also, don't autoplay the phone conversation media file leh. I have to mute my pc everytime before coming here hehe :-P "

I have just updated my blog to display only 20 entries on the frontpage, I you are interested to read some of my older entries ( which is also alot more funny), you can just clikc on the Archive site at the side bar. Thank you. Hope you enjoy all of my entries...

PS: See people, please leave some comments lah, then only I know how should I improve mah~~ ; )

2 Comments:

  1. AhTak said...
    Thanks yo SmokeHead ~

    Thanks for coming ~ hehehe

    Will try to take the 'media file' off later afternoon ~
    AhTak said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.