Feel ... 感覺




Feeling ... is the reason I loved ...

ex: Why you like me aH ?
me: eehh ... dunno ler ~
ex: me no leng lui ... no good fit mah..
me: eehh .... dunno wow ....
ex: dun care ! Must give reason !
me: I think it's the feel .....
ex: I love you .....

Happy times goes by for another 3 years ......

me: Why ? Can you tell me ?
me: I did anything wrong ?
ex: no, you have been a good bf...
me: Then why ? I can change if you want me to
ex: I just don't love you anymore...
ex: I dun feel like loving you anymore...
ex: I tried to love you again .... but ....
me: .........

Seems to me that 'Feel' is the reason to get together and ... be seperated.
I can love because I FEEL that I love the person...
I can ignore the person if I FEEL that I dun like her
You may feel that you love the person this very moment and he/she is everything in the world,
Or... You just don't feel like loving him/her right after a dream last night ...

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Tak,

    I'm totally agreed wif U !!
    AhTak said...
    Happy to hear that got people agree with my thoughts ~
    Thank you ah ....... ???

    See, please leave your names ler, so i know who to Thanks ~~ heheh ; )
    Anonymous said...
    FEEL ... a important essence in relationship... i believe it can only be built on, and what tears it down is only ... lack of faith..

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.