Was in SODA Sri Hartamas last night... Having fun and spend some money and look at hell alot of chicks..Hots chicks to be specific.

Attendies:
AhTak
Ray ( AhLei)
HonZai
Rei ( HonZai's Korean friend)

Let's talk about 'L'.
The night was boring at first where we all just shit around and look at the chicks walking by. Until this girl call 'L' pass me by and i wisper to her ears:" Hello Leng Lui". I was just trying to be funnny and did expect her to have any respose ove me loh ... Who knows, AhTak was lucky. After the wisper I just trun around and walk back to where the guys were. Then I feel someone is chasing me at the back..... Is the girl I wispered to !!!

L :"Hi, my name is L"
Tak:"Hi, I am AhTak."
L :"........"
Tak:"..........."
L : "........"

Then we all get to know her name and chit chat abit...

L :"I go first ah, to meet some friend first"

And so I got her number at the second conversation when she came back to us later.
Old trick I used, pass her my phone and hope she didn't run away with it.

But I won't be calling her loh, maybe I felt the oldness inside me already, too old to fool around with girl in the club.




......................



THis thing sucks...spoiler of the night!

Close your eyes, feel the music and get your body shaking! Don't worry bout your dancing skills Gentlements. NO one cares how you dance inside. Girls inside the clud will have thier eyes on thier BF or on thier phone's LCD screen, guys will look anf chicks around.
What i learned last night was...

Just be honest and have the guts to talk to those hot chicks walking around you. Mostly is that they don't even look at you, but that's fine borthers, leave her alone and get the next one. Just be clean in your mind and dun look at thier body all night long, I asure you higher chance if you look at thier eyes instead of thier 'SpotLights'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.