Again ...

When I was a kid I love to go shooping with my Dad, Window Shooping actually. Where I will show my Dad all the toys and shoes that I want, tell him all the specs and how high I can jump with a pair of Air Jordan. I think there is where I learn my sales skills. If you can sell to my Dad, basically you can sell the same product to anyone.

Today.... This kid:


Came into the shop like he has alot of money in his pocket. Don't give a damm to anyone, picked an iBook and start using it like he owns it. So I walked near as polite as I can and see if I can help him with anything, he just don't give a damn. From what I saw from his expression is: Go away you bugger, dun come kacau. I will not buy the computer but I will use it to do whatever I want.

Hey people. The demo machines in the shop are for those who are interested to. To 'test' how things look like in a Mac, what are the differences, do Microsoft Office ever exist in a Mac or things like that.
NOT FOR:
-: Checking Mails.
-: For kids with no parents to mess with.
-: Buy Air Asia Ticket.
-: Surfing Internet.
-: MSN chatting.
-: Hold and twist it 360˚

Machines on Demo were at least RM3999... So please handle with care. Ask if you don't know. NO need to flip it all around to find the batterry, AhTak will kindly tell you where isit.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dear Ah Tak,
    Well, this kind of mother fucker last time i meet a lot man. haha~ Keep do ur hard work.

    From: zero5phh
    AhTak said...
    hahaha ~~~ I will do the same to his dad's shop ... if i know where...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.