Yeah ~ I have Jaclyn Victor in Da house ~!
She came in today to fix some problem with Streamyx Broadband Service, the best internet service provider in Malaysia, they claim... which don't even have a Mac technician.

i am shamed, never heard of Jaclyn's singing before... Malaysian, didn't heard of her song before, somemore she is a customer of mine... what a shame..shame on you AhTak.

He is a lovely girl I can see. She don't LanC people around even she is Asia NO.1. Not like some others. Once I met a Malaysian Singer now in Taiwan, promoting for Maxis, a guy. You know who rite ?~ That one damn LanC lah. I should have asked him to sign on the pirated CD of his. Damn...

Jac if you are reading this, I want to say Congrats to be Asia No1, which I forgot to tell you today. Great voice you have, really great serius I tell you, if not how you win Asia No1 ??? All the best to you Jac ! Hope to see you on Billboard No1 soon !

4 Comments:

  1. Azxel said...
    on the contrary, I've had a tech walk me through the OSX network preference through a phone... maybe he quit and became an Apple salesman.
    AhTak said...
    could it be me ?~?
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site... bmw e39 roof racks

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.