Ipoh Ipoh....




I love Ipoh, serious. The places, the people, the food, way of living ..... To me it's all about the way of how life is all about in Ipoh. No rush, no jam, less polution and I guess that's why people there are nice. As the people are not poluted by any kind of polutions?

But the trip last week wasn't long enough for me to make a full report or review out of Ipoh. Hope I can stay there a week or so to look at more things and perhaps more pictures. Well, the main thing is that I really need a rest already, been so busy and stress from things happened this year. Lost and re-gain, memories builing up, great and bad happened, hapiness and misery... I really need a rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.