Back for More : Kenix

Was so busy over the last weekend for some non-stop model shooting ... That I even fell asleep before 9PM on Sunday night. Luckily the results was good( that's for me ...), maybe it's the second time shooting with Kenix and hence can communicate easier ? Or it's just purely luck ? ... you tell me.

Also, I was thinking of having a "Standard Format" for this kind of entry, how should I format it ah ? What are you guys keen on? What do you guys want to know about the shoot ? Drop me a comment and let me consider abit.

For those who want to know about the camera setting ( Aperture/Shutter Speed/ISO ), no need to ask, even if I teach you also that won't improve your photography skill. And for those who wants the model's contact, forget it, I dun want to be killed by their boy friends. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shoot started around 9AM and thanks Kenix for the Cha Siu Bao, thanks Lurker for the bottles of mineral water. Hhmm ..... I think maybe next post I should include also some backstage picture and location pictures .... Till then, enjoy the pictures ~








And this is earlier shoot, with the first outfit. Kind of 'UnAware' shoot, 1 of my personal Favorite.

5 Comments:

  1. seefei said...
    ah tak, would appreciate if you could take a lil time to explain your composition, vision and lighting arrangement will be good. maybe you cant do this for all your shots but take a few favourites. share with us your likes & dislikes etc.
    AhTak said...
    seefei:
    Yawow .... good idea. Maybe next post I will pose 1 ~ 2 Fav pictures, then 'WHY" I want to shoot like that, and maybe some simple lighting guides ... hhmm ... good good good ....
    国源 said...
    "even if I teach you also that won't improve your photography skill"

    this sentence very lan c oh~!
    Christopherosophy said...
    Ah Tak~~cant blif tat Mr. Gold can giv such unreasonable comments..lolx~~..i lik tis series vli much, mind2 share a bit?..
    AhTak said...
    饿鬼:
    Hhmm ... Camera settings are the last thing you need to know about a picture, why ? Coz the same setting ( Shutter Speed/Aperture/ISO ) may not apply on other location/lighting situation ... Do I still sounds lan c ?
    HAHAHHAHAHAH ....

    银玫瑰:
    HHmm...For me it's kind of expected, so .... dun bother ... HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ofcoz can share, what you want to know about this series ? Or easier, ask Ah Dee my MSN account and add me ...kekekekeke

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.