Nice to be onlined ...

Got myself a Maxis Broadband last saturday and FINALLY, can online at home already ( actually writing this entry on my bed ... ) ~

Now still testing the speed and connectivity and stability of the service. And after 2 days of testing, I found that ...

1. The connection are not so stable, might drop from the internet every 15~20 mins, which last for about 10~20 secs...
2. Super difficult to connect my MSN account, unless if i use eBuddy, lame but at least i can get MSN ...
3. No downloading files bigger than 5MB, I will just stop half way and ofcoz, no resume download ...
4. The Toll Free 1800 822 000 is not Toll Free, you got to pay for Toll Free, WTF ???
5. Most of the people answer calls are Indian, nothing particular, just to let you all know ..

And just to show you the difference of speed in my office and my home ...

In office ...


At home ...

1 Comment:

  1. CRIZ LAI said...
    Don't be too happy yet friend.By the way you did not say where you are from.

    I'm now looking for some alternative to my ever problematic Maxis ISP. If you need to know more detail on my trauma about Maxis, do read my just posted up article on them.

    By the way, I'm staying right in the heart of Penang where most businesses are but I'm not getting what I need with what I'm paying for. Believe it or not, 90% of Georgetown areas are not fully covered by Maxis. Even their agent branches in malls are using other ISP for browsing purposes. LOL

    http://crizlai.blogspot.com

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.