Good Girl ...

Things you don't want to see before going to work or before going to sleep ...
This poor thing will cry like no tomolo if I put her in the playpen and go work/sleep. So the manja ler. But what to do when she show you this face ? "Aiyo .... ok lah ok lah, play for another 10mins ok ?" ~

Having hard time trying to toilet train the stubborn NePok. As beagle and other hounds are very difficult to toilet train, hound's nature. Surprisingly, since the first day I bought her home, she only poo poo in the playpen when I'm out working and poo poo in the toilet when she is out from the playpen, but still pee ppe wherever she wants. When you go smack 9 her, she will give you the Snoopy and your heart melt ...

But last night I think she gave me a good sign. While I was playing with her on the bed, she just stopped and rush to the toilet, and kept quite inside. When I followed to have a look, she was peeing there, so ofcoz I have her praise ler "Good Girl ~~" And just right before I want to sleep ( I only put her in playpen when I sleep, the rest of the time she will be in my room sleeping beside me bed ), she suddently woke up and rush to the toilet, so I followed her, and she was there peeing already. Then ofcoz a big big praise ler, "Good Girl ~~~"

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oooo....look very charm in d cage...look at her eyes...gonna cry liao lor....

    Spiritual
    国源 said...
    wow...really a good dog.. so fast learn to pee in the toilet ler!! so jealous!!
    Cocka Doodle said...
    When can i come over and ngar pou her? I bring claypot and 'sap chuen tai poe' herbs.
    AhTak said...
    Spiritual:
    Yalah ... Damm the super manja. Manbe getting a female is a wrong choice. Male don't manaj like that, right ?

    Maxx:
    She have to lah, if not she'll have to eat my Tit Sha Jiong... Ouch !

    CockaDoodle:
    Oi, welcome back to Bolehland. Where's my souvenir???
    Later lah, not NePok is still underweight. The vets ask me to feed here more, liddat where got meat to eat ? hehehehe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.