Just came back from starbucks minutes ago.... With a replacement cup of Caramel Mochiato. Why replacemet ler ?

Coz me and the manager were bitching about the taste of the coffe. I told him that I have different flavor from shop to shop. And he told me that I should ask for a replacement if I dun feel right about thier coffee. He knows what I am talking about coz I will be in Starbucks at least 4~5 times per week. Not to say me kaya or lan C, but I do know how a good coffee should taste like.

And when we finish chatting and got my drink....

AhTak :This is not the right taste (after the first sip)
Manager:You dun mind? ( And he taste my coffee)
..................
Manager: I'll make you a new one ~(Previous 1 by some newbie)

Then I waited for about 5 mins for him to make me a new one.... Great job guys ~

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    cool...
    AhTak said...
    soo hoe:

    are you a fan of Starbucks too ???
    Anonymous said...
    hahaha...i been to starbucks for twice...or thrice?? not this month or this year...but since born..hehehe..

    they make a good coffee really, but can't afford...
    AhTak said...
    soo hoe:

    Me also cant afford to have it everyday ler ~ I take it as a....... gift to myself after so much of hard works in office ~ And Starbucks do make good coffee. hehehhe

    poison:

    Agree with you !!! That's what the manager told me. Temperature, the way they steam the milk, portion and concentration of the cofee... Wow ... Those are knowledge !
    And I think we really should come out for a nice cup of latte sometimes ~
    earl-ku said...
    and they their coffee are good, its the staff who makes them famous ...
    earl-ku said...
    Poison: i dont think so its the way the milk is steamed that ruins your coffee, its because sometimes they used the wrong milk or maybe milk which has been stand too long, all the steamed milk come out perfectly..

    as for the coffee, its sometimes the water which spoils it and the consistency of the grinded bean..

    coffee, worst ones are the one made in most mamak shops ... and some like to drink kopi nipis, i'm like wtf man, kopi nipis, u order air suam, i pous a tea spoon of real coffee for u la ...
    AhTak said...
    earl-ku:

    seems like me and LB got ourselves another Coffee kaki .. hehehhe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.