Soli lah folks ... been really kick-ass busy recently ler ~
Meet up with friends lah ....
Makan Makan lah ....
Go movies lah ....
Serve some "funny" customers lah ....
Stay in the shop and do nothing lah ....
MSN with friends lah ....
Thinking of where to go shooting lah ....
and more to come ....

Anyway. After getting my brand new D70s and using my old lens and flash. I did managed to get some pictures for you guys ler. But please spare me some more time to edit them abit.

Dont know why ler. Before I staated to take photography "seriously", I dont really mind showing my friends the un-edited versions of my pictures. And after I love and taking more pictures and start posting them, I dun feel like showing all of my pictures to my friends, and you guys reading ahtak.blogspot.com ofcoz.... Why ah ?

DSC_0377e.jpg

Window of Soul, that's how the chinese gave a second name for eyes...
I love looking into others' eyes, ofcoz leng lui ones lah, me no gay ok ?!...
Other than mouth I think the eyes are the body part that we used most to "talk" to others, no ?

I really enjoy looking into her eyes alot ... She may not have the most beatiful eyes in the world.
But her eyes have told me the best thing in the world....

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love the last part of the blog!haha..
    meaningful!

    KY
    AhTak said...
    KY:

    really ah ???~ thanks ~ I thought of writing more of this kind of sentimental pictures and articles ~ hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    wahh .. very sentimental ... Heard of that phrase b4, but i still dunno how to see :-p

    btw, you use makro lense? Think try to macro the iris next time? :p:P:P
    Anonymous said...
    Ah tak, i can see liao... I can see u holding camera .. hahahaha :-p
    seetmui said...
    whoaaaa.... whose eyes ah???
    AhTak said...
    SuennzZZ:

    Heard the phrase before ??? really ah ? But i just thought of it 2 days ago ~~~ I was fooling around with my SP90 ler, can try to take your iris next time ah ? hehehe

    seetmui:

    Nice ? Was my technician-cum-housemate's eyes ler ~~~
    Anonymous said...
    i saw ah tak's hand too!
    KY
    Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Body building man natural Injectable imitrex

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.