Hotmail in your Mac

As remined by Ah Lei, there's a software called httpmail which allows you to receives mails from Hotmail.



As you guys can see from the picture, I use Hotmail for Registrations, for people who I don't really want to see thier mails and misc mails... 2MB is really too little to store anything, shame on a BIG company that can only offer a tiny 2MB storage for emails... Yahoo is doing it with 1GB , and Google is doing it with 1GB also, FOR FREE !!!.... anyway, I wanted to keep the Hotmail just because some of my old friends are still with my old email adress ( the 2MB Hotmail)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.