Nature's Architect


Perhaps one of the greatest...

Found this guy after the rain yesterday afternoon, in the park... So small that I almost missed it when I walk by, so small that my macro lens almost cant get enuff. As my lens can produce a 1:1 life size macro, you can tell how small it is from the picture...

So I spent a good time looking at this fella bulding up the his/her web before I start taking pictures of it... I was so cool I tell you. No plan, no scetch, no nothing. It just start building up his/her castle as if it have already got the "image" in it's mind loh. One string, 2 strings, 3 strings........ Then when it finsh the construction, it will stay in the middle and wait for preys to fall-in.

Carefully look at the web and you'll find all the details and precision...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.