...Out Of Service...

Won't be posting any entry for the next 3 days ( Wednesday, Thursday and Friday ), coz I will be going back to Tawau Sabah, to pick up the stupid IC, since I have no idea why the hell they can't transfer it internally from Tawau to KL, so I don't need to 'Fly' back to Tawau just to pick-up a stupid IC....


For the mean time, I will bespending time in Tawau with my Dad and Mom. Yeah... a bit of bullshit with my dad, talk about photography and stuffs..... then fetch my mom to pasar and hi-tea with her..... then drive around to take some pictures...

Well.... Got to rest too.....

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What a great site »
    Anonymous said...
    best regards, nice info »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.