Sorry man... Forgot to blog yesterday ..... Verry busy with my personal stuffs loh ... Been arranging my pictures in iPhoto and also a few methods to backup my files preperly. Also the music files I have ... got to rename them preperly and organize them preperly in iTunes....

Luckily i have this 2 software to help me out...

AnyWay ...

THANKS !!!! Thanks You !!! 謝謝 !!!

ahtak.blogspot.com break the 1000 barrier !! Yoooo So happy lah ~~~~ Have to thank you all man !!! Speacially to those I know you personally and those I don't you personally and may know you personally soon !! yeah ~~~ so happy !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.