It has alomost become a routine for me that I need to somehow read something before I can eventually proceed into 'Sleep Mode'. I think reading is the fastest way to get your eyes tired, which direct you to sleep faster.

Other than novels, my favorite is 'Milk'. Previously I Read 東Touch. But I prefer now the layout of Milk, thier layout desinger and photographer that is working in Milk are damn good. So this Milk have really wide covegare on Fashions, Tech, Gadgets, Trends, Toys, Anime, Movie and Music, and sometimes some special issues with speacial topics they will have an article on.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey, you have an excellent blog here! Great job. I have a pilates machine site. It pretty much
    covers pilates machine related stuff.

    Come and check it out when you get time :-)
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.