Nowadays ....

D1/2 : Tak ah, can you help me on ...
Tak: Soli ah, I got things to do...

D1/2: Tak ah, can you teach me...
Tak: Soli ah, I dunno also ...

D1/2: Tak ah, I am having problem on ...
Tak: Soli ah, I dun know that also ...


From now on, I am not going to teach anything or help the D1 and D2 on anything... ANYTHING ! I had enuff of their stupid faces and attitude.

You have no knowledge over Mac, that's your problem,
You dunno how to fix machinese, your problem,
You want to ask me questions? Pay some respect.
You need my help ? Nah, dun feel like doing it.

For customers that have problems and need help, but asked D1 and D2 first instead of me.. hahaha soli lah. I think the best "they" or you can do for yourself is to pray lah ~ I am not going to speak or even touch the machine. Uhh Uhh, No no ...

PS: For those who don't know who is D1 and D2 please kindly give me call or visit Cindy in my another branch at Low Yat. Since she is the one who invented it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.