IF you .....

1. You bought a BMW, if you dunno know to drive it, who will you call ?

A. BMW.
B. SalesPerson
C. BMW Service Center.

Answer: None of the above. Should be Driving school.

2. You have problems with your BMW's tire, who will you call ?

A. BMW.
B. SalesPerson
C. BMW Service Center.

Answer: None of the above. Call Tire Shops.

3. You have problem with the CD player in your BMW, who will you call ?

A. BMW.
B. SalesPerson
C. BMW Service Center.

Answer: None of the above. Call Sony or Alpine or whoever, just dont call BMW, they hell know about CD player...

I am not mad lah, just abit of a curious. Why am i answering more calls than anybody else in the office ? Guess I am the only one who know what am I talking or maybe I am the only one in the office who can answer "Problem Calls" over the phone....

These are my Senarios........

1. You got a Mac, you have problem with it, call AhTak.

Hell no !!! Look for the answer youself !!! I won't blame you or get mad to you if you have already tried your best and still cant have the things done. "Tried Your Best" means at least surf around the net, do some testing yourself, look around the system yourself. Please do that before call me...Ok? Some of the stupid staffs in the shop have already been ultra super helpless. Consider a favour from me to all my customers..."Try Before Call, Call if you cant do it"
But these are still ok.

Someother customers ....... You tried your best and everything you know to help him over the phone or face to face. And if the customer is not happy with the result.
They fuck you..." #@$@$%@$#@#$#%^@" .......

If they dun get the answer within 1hour,
They fuck you..."@#$^%#$@^#$%&^#$%^"....before calling to some "Consumer Blah Blah Whatever Association" and complain.

If you cant give them answers on the spot,
They will fuck you..." #@$%#Q$T#$%#$%"......before asking to see you Manager, who will basically repeat what you told the customer.


PS: Thanks to Eddie you have brought me some cakes all the way from Penang.
Eddie is one of my customers, never bought anything from me that exceed RM200. But he is a good customer, not because he buy cakes to stuff my mouth. it's because he know what is he talking, when to tell, and he tried to bring all his friends to my shop and buy Mac from me.hehehehe

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dear, Ah tak,
    Haha! i used to be. i know the feeling of that. keep good job man~ haha~

    From: zero5phh
    (P.S: Well~ bro, planning to get a new powerbook? or intel mac powerbook?)
    AhTak said...
    No thanks to Intel PowerBook ler...

    It's like having a Wira with Lancer engine...
    自欺欺人.... hehehehe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.