Have you missed me ?~

Hi guys/gals ~ I also forgot when is the previous post liao, I guess you guys must have miss me alot right ??? or my pictures ?~ hehehehe.

Lately been really really really busy loh, with jobs, Traveling here and there, budgeting for new lens ... talking about new lens. Any of you guys know the Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f2.8 lens ?








Is a fantastic lens if you know how and what to appreciate. It's worth each RM spend on the lens. Waiting for the next wedding job to come in so I can use the lens ? Anyone getting Married soon ?~

4 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    wah, boss, finally update~ hehehehe..someone got new lens~
    AhTak said...
    饿鬼:
    Yawow .... still playing with the lens ... will post pictures later today ...
    Anonymous said...
    nice photo!
    AhTak said...
    christy:
    Thanks ~~~ please come back often ~ will try to post more pictures to share ~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.