COme to the final day of the event. The 3 days were to select to the finalist among the 20 girls, to attend the final which is somewhere around August, i think it's 31 August in Sungai Wang, to select the final Jasmine Girl 2007....

The 10 finalist ...





Arrive early in the hotel to snap some 'getting ready' pictures of the girls, and the leng lui make up artist.



It's really that boring looking at girls doing hairdo and makeup. Luckily all the girls are leng luis, so don't waste chance, keep on asking them to pose for my camera. But since I'm on assignment, so it wont be nice if I take it as my own private shooting loh. So cin cai cin cai pose abit, smile abit ~ Good enuff ?






I actually have more pictures, hehehehe. But have to wait till the magazine decided which pictures they want to use, then only I can post those they dun want.

Programs were almost the same with First and Second day, which is Catwalk/Interview of the girls, follow by hair shows and dancing performance, selection and announcement 10 Finalist, another dancing performance. Go home.













Group picture of all the girls and Crew. Where am I? Holding the camera lah...



short note: I think I'll repost when I know which of my pictures that can be used here in my blog.

5 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    wah..the girl with the tiles as background look so sexy lar, even without any sexy outfit!! Cunn~~~
    AhTak said...
    maxwell:
    Yawow ~~~ Next month maybe ask her out for shooting, want to join ?
    国源 said...
    see 1st lar, i think next month i got 1 month holiday, wahahaha!
    Anonymous said...
    i know y u say(sexy) so la...coz her look like ur gal gal leh???kekeke....i prefer the second last from the 10 finalist thr...sweet...'tiam tiam' r...

    Spiritual
    AhTak said...
    MaxX:
    You sure onot ?! Call you always busy ...

    Spiritual:
    Will be meeting the girls again this weekend .. hehehe. Tiam Tiam ~~~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.