Backdated:Updated

I think better start posting before everyone forgot that I'm a blogger. Not exactly, but you can name me what ever you like....

Been busy lately in the office with the database and a directory CD that require Javascipt, getting things ready for the "move house" next week, and few more activities coming in by next week onwards, you know me lah, I can have so many excuses to skip updating my blog .. hehehe. Anyway, I dun have much time to spend here, so I've keep it short...

As for last last week:

We had fun in AhLei's house, with me, AhLei himself and Jack. That we stay there till 440AM.













I'm not really into sake ( Japanese Rice Wine ) and ShoJu ( Korean Rice Wine ), I still prefer beer, let it be Kirin or Budweiser, even the Heineken will do.
But I kind of like the smell of the Sake and ShoJu, very fresh and I even smell and tasted Bamboo ! Nice ~ 3 bottles including 1 bottle of RedWine left in AhLei's house and we're going to sapu them all this weekend. Damm, I thought I quit alcohol ?!

We left around 4:30AM and had breakfast 11AM the nexxt morning. That's not cool, that's tiring ....

Followed by:









Not really succeed coz the blardy puff just wont pop, they blame it to me where I squeeze the puffs in a very funny manner before putting in the oven. My bad I guess ...





And also a Hong Dao Shui that shouldn't be here. I used red beans that've been stored in the cupboard for 2 years. Dont worry, I just want to prove that 2 years old red bean cant make Hong Dao Shui, not intented to eat.


And last weekend, I didnt take picture at all and can you imagine that ?!?!? ( not really NOT AT ALL lah, but nothing about the activities we have like waiting for Movie, shopping in 1U, DimSum here and there, .... etc etc. And now I am got to try out Jack's Nikon Coolpix 7600 that I intent to exchange it with my Canon Ixus 60. I like picture's color and quality, I dun like the look and size and I dun like it using AA batts. Considering ....

Image Quality VS Look
Color accuracy VS AA Batts

3 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    Wow, the sake and shoju seems so tasty! Wan to try someday..
    Haha..never forget ahtak is a blogger de, got many interesting pics to see..
    AhTak said...
    Maxwell:
    hohohoh ~~~ Thanks for the comment ~we can have sake together sometime mah ~~~
    Anonymous said...
    Miss that sake and shoju taste......no matter what we had tasted that day. Only 1 taste always i remember, it is brotherhood's taste. Thanks god we are brother.

    from jack

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.