Yo ... Back to share some pictures with you guys ler. As I'm not sure with pictures Jasmine are going to use in their mags, so I just select those they might not want to use ones and post them here. After they made the decision then I will post the rest of the pictures here again, or maybe to my Flickr account. See how lah ...
Alright ... All I can say about the 3 days is damm tiring and damm alot of girls, imagine that I'll have to walk around with the girls all day long and take pictures from them, heaven ler ~ hehehehe.




Day 1 abit susah for me loh. First, I'm late for the shooting in the girl's hotel room where I'll have to snap a few of them doing their hair, make up and changing cloths ( I wish ... ) . But that can't blame me lah, coz I'm not been informed mah. Started of walking around and see what's going on, looking at the lighting and try to look for nice angles, and talk to the girls.hehehe.


There's a Dancing performance too that day. Dancers are practicing in the backstage, also blocking my way and 1 of the idiot 'accidently' broke my flash. MCH ...




Onstage performance was nice. Hip Hop + Rain Dance Moves= Girls Screaming







After they Dancing Performance, I'll have to wonder around with the girls and get some pictures there. It' really hard to ask a total stranger to give me a nice cute pose, dont you think so ?


Game show by 8TV hosts.





Follow by a hairshow.






And, the Artist his Girls ....

Not really happy with my pictures on the 1st Day, most of the color balance are out, didn't get alot of pictures for the girls since me and the girl both paiseh .......

To be continue .....

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi ah tak
    i m no.13 during jasmine girl search semi final..if u re still kepping my photos could u do me a favour and mail them to me or sth?thanks a lot.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.