Hard Choice ler ....



Hard choice ... Or is it a choice ?
Have been offered for a long time ago, have considered about, but timing is not right and no one else will be doing it with me, I thought it would be so hard for me to do it alone...

After 1 year they offer me again, now the timing is much more better than last year, human resource are available... shall I leave ? Have I seen enuff ? Will that be a good place that suits me ? Is that what I want ? ... I see possiblilities, I see chances ... But can I make it happened ?

As you see in the picture... Is that a sunrise or sunset ? Will that be good or bad?
I have nothing to lose anyway ...

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hard choice?wat so hard to choose?
    btw,the picture is dam nice oh!
    KY
    seetmui said...
    u finally posted ah...
    what post is that... if u dun want tell me, i intro my fren in LOL
    AhTak said...
    KY:

    Thanks ~~~~ Keep coming back to push me forward ~

    seetmui:

    P & C for now .... nothing's confirm yet ler ~
    lisaOne said...
    if you see it as possibilities and not risk...if you think it's a chance and not restraint...if you think there is nothing to lose- then, what's holding you back?
    no matter it's sunset or sunrise...the pix is still mesmerizing to look at.
    AhTak said...
    2little fellas:

    Thanks .... that's what i need ....

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.