團年飯



團年飯...once a year, held on the last day of the Lunar Year. Family members gather around to share the food and chit chat. Bout what happened passed years, who's kids are getting married, who is having new born child and maybe who made great money and who didnt... Well, normally questions to would be like :" Tak ah, didnt bring your girl friend ah?", "How's life in KL ah? Must be earning alot lah ~~ hahaha", "When are you getting married ah ?~", " When are you coming back LD to work ah"... But are still better than "hey, when you come back ah ?"..."when are you leaving ah?".."working in KL ah?" ... I think 團年飯 is not more than interviewing each other.. hahahahah. That's how we all show that we do care bout our family members...

Used to ... we have more than 30 people gathring around the table to have 團年飯. It seems that every year is getting less family members are gathering around... Uncle's will come to join the dinner, aunties might have to go to thier husbands' family 團年飯. Also I am seeing less and less cousin were there for the dinenr too... Lot of reasons (excuse) they will have. Like me, i used to try to skip the 團年飯, it's damm very the boring i tell you. All the uncle auntie and my parents will talk baut things that I don't understand and those I dun even want to understand. Boring ler..... But after living alone outside for so many years, now I try to stay as long as I can while and after 團年飯... To feel the warmth and care of every Wong family members...












What ???!!! You didnt attented your 團年飯 ??!?!? ......... Sad.... I hope that you'll know or understand that it's really hard to have a chance to gather all the family members around to have a heart warming 團年飯.

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i wonder who is the cooker!!
    seems dam delicious lar all the dishes!kekeke~lao hao shui lor!

    KY
    AhTak said...
    KY:

    my grandma was doing all the cooking ~~~ look really good and taste really good too ~~~ hehehe
    seetmui said...
    cooker = rice cooker, machine type...

    humans are knows as cooks laaaa...

    i also got corrected by my teacher last time... and i learn my lesson... hehe...
    AhTak said...
    seetmui:

    You are right, rice cooker=machine/device that cook rice, cook=people that cook/make food... hhmm
    Anonymous said...
    I feel like eating the food .. seems so deliciousss...Tak never ta pow for me :-(
    AhTak said...
    Suenzzz:

    Cannot lah.... all the food finished within 15 mins after i took the pictures ~
    lisaOne said...
    firstly, your grandma is a super duper woman...to be able to cook up a feast for 30 people- my total salute to her.

    secondly, the steam chicken..the yellow skin...i'm so hungry just looking at it....

    thirdly, i treasure family values more than anything else and won't miss a chance of a getting together for a nice meal. so, I'M WITH U!
    AhTak said...
    2 little fellas:

    No artificial Photoshopping for the Chicken Skin Color, its what I saw.
    seetmui said...
    *demand ah tak to show proof... else will still doubt he use adobe photoshop CS2!!! hehehe...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.