I think some of you have knew that there a WIndows Version Safari long time ago. And just last week, Apple has announced a new version Safari 3.1, for both Mac and Windows. So please go download and have a test drive.

My gf have complained to me about my blog looks weird in her office computer. And I've finally see how Weird it is after installing a XP system and have a look of my blog with different Browsers. So please either use FireFox or Safari if you want to see Websites correctly, nicely and fast. And below are the snapshots of the different browsers with my blog.



Safari:


FireFox:


IE7:


You can download Safari 3.1 here, and FireFox here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.