Good news and bad news !!!

Good news is that the MBP 2.4Ghz that i purchased last weekend are finally replaced with the latest MBP 2.5Ghz.


And the bad news is, the external HardDrive that I have TimeMachine in suddenly corrupted, just right before I want to use TimeMachine the restore all the date to the new MBP. So please wish me luck, am now trying to recover the data from the HardDrive. I can only spend some time here coz I HAVE TO wait for the data retrieving from the HardDrive.

Well, first thing first. I am so happy that AppleCare Asia have replaced my faulty MBP 2.4GHz with the latest 2.5Ghz ~ Yeah ~ And there's a long story behind the warranty/replacement precess, which I think I will come back with it some other time, the point here is, I GOT THE LATEST MBP !!!! WAHAHAH !!!!!!

So I have been upgrading from Powerbook G4 1.5GHz to MBP IntelCore2Duo 2.4Ghz which is now replaced by the latest MBP IntelCore2Duo 2.5Ghz . And that's 8 Generation in between !!! Can you imagine ? I try to cut out the technical things and try to make it simple lah, from my Powerbook to Macbook Pro, I have the following upgrades:

1. Faster Processor ( ALOT faster I must say ), which also allows me to run Windows on my MBP ( as if I will .. haha ).
2. Faster RAM, for faster software loading.
3. Bigger and faster HardDrive. Not really alot lah, just double of what I have in my PowerBook, that's 250GB now.
4. Bright LCD that's brighten with LED.
5. An iSight webcam, which I never use.
6. An Apple Remote, so I can lay on the bed and use that to control iTunes. Duh ...
7. Better Battery life, which is now 4.5Hours with WiFi and Safari, is use Aperture + Photoshop will drop to 2 hours.
8. A Multi Touch Track Pad for faster and more user friendly navigation.

there's more ... but I malas lah. Later I do another entry after I fully test drive the MBP ok ?~ hehehe. Now need to get back to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.