Apple have just announced some new ' Look ' on the Laptop line up ... 2 words: Ugly, Stupid .

1.Glossy Display, that sucks for Photographer.
How to editing picture with a reflection on the screen, and constantly changing of contrast when you move the laptop or move yourself ... Glossy Display, sucks big time ...

2. Share Display Memory on MacBook Pro.
They say there's 2 GPU on the new display, so what ? If were to run Photoshop or Final Cut Pro at full speed, where to get RAM to Share ? Ofcoz there's an option if you are willing to pay more for a Dedicated Display Card on the Top End Macbook Pro. I think that also means Dedicated Display Card are still the best choice for performance too.

3. I thought it was a Sony !?
Don't you just have the same thought like me ? Why the design so Sony one ? What happened to the Minimalist ? What is that Black Frame ? What is that Black Keyboard ? Steve, you think it's funny ?

4. No more FW400.
So, what am I doing to do with all those FW400 HDD lying around on my table ? Use USB Port on the casing ? You must be kidding me .....


But good thing also the Macbook Pro are so ugly, so I won't have the thought of getting a New Designed Macbook Pro that's not very much faster than the one I am using now, which also looks ALOT MORE UGLY than the older models. I can spend more time looking at lens and camera, ofcoz Wedding Ring.

2 Comments:

  1. Sandy Tan said...
    eh, wedding ring...
    i can sense wedding bell ringing soon for u....
    Anonymous said...
    Agreed. I don't like the new 'I'm a PC' look at all.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.