New Toy : New Aim

First I got to congrats myself, for a Brand New D300 in my camera bag ... YAY !!!!!

So got new cam ofcoz need to test drive abit ...




Taken at ISO800, no NR




Taken at ISO1600, no NR

Really amazed to the High ISO performance of the D300, ofcoz you can get even better results with a D700 or D3, but considering the Price of that 2 Cameras, I'm not worthy, at least I have 3~4 jobs per month, then I may consider. Now have to really work harder with my new partner for better pictures, and ofcoz to get more jobs.

And for the Mah Latt Lous ...














Any new camera also must test drive with leng lui pictures .... kekekeke

9 Comments:

  1. Sandy Tan said...
    the gals pict look awesome!
    AhTak said...
    3Eggs:
    If you make up for her will be even nicer loh ....
    seefei said...
    the d300 is good in low light. get more spare power as the battery pact is not long lasting.
    AhTak said...
    seefei:
    Already ... full-charged I think less than 1k shoots ... my old D70s can do way better than that. I guess is the LCD ...
    国源 said...
    hahahah..congratz congratz~~
    AhTak said...
    饿鬼:
    Thanks ~~~~ hehehehe
    seefei said...
    look forward to more changgih photos from you from now on!!
    lurker said...
    try multiexposure!
    Anonymous said...
    wow, i am so impressed to see iso800/1600 photos without noticeable noise. if u dun tell me, i would think that it was shot under iso400.. so envy...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.