"Website" updated !!!

Wow. Finally done with the final layout of my "Website", at least I think it looks more properly done.



But somehow dunno for what kind of stupid reason, my site still looks bad in Windows... Hmm ... Really wonder if Windows can just display anything right. Anyway, have tested viewing my site in Windows with Safari and Firefox, both display my site 'ok' in a way. So if you are using Windows, please go download Safari or Firefox that can display things 'properly'. Also ah, if you are kind enuff, please let me know if you are having problems in my "Website".

le-moments.com. Take a look and let me know what you think ~

3 Comments:

  1. seefei said...
    congrat on the launch of your website. i have no problem viewing it on my window.
    AhTak said...
    seefei:
    Thanks dude ~~~ Actually just did some changes on the layout so it looks more proper, and added a few more picture gallery. Hope you enjoyed the Portraits section ... kekekek
    Anonymous said...
    i will always visit your 'portrait' section....muahaha
    since im one of color wolf... muahaha

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.