Dun make me wait




Do you Double Park your car always ? If yes please stop reading from here, proceed to the next entry. Else this post will make you think I offend you.



I am not sure about other area but there's a trend in Sri Hartamas. You can simply park your car anywhere you like no matter blocking the road or other people's car. Dun worry if you want to do so, all you need is just a paper/cupboard/manila card/any form of material that can display your phone number on you window. You can park as long as you want there as long as no one calls you about you blocking others. You may go to yamcha or queue in the bank for hours if no one calls your number, why waste time looking for parking? Just park lah, they don't mind one, got number mah. They will HAVE to call you if they want to leave.



The above pictures was taken on Monday and Tuesday in Sri Hartamas after work, while I was waiting for the idiot to drive away the car. For the first few times, I try to be polite and call the owners to drive away the cars, I thought maybe they are just meters away doing something urgent for a few minutes, but not....


. Coming out from a mamak slowly, slowly wipe the mouth, slowly start the car...

. Coming out from the bank 15mins after I called and give me a cheebye face while talking on the phone

. Coming out slowly from the boutique slowly and still feel like going back in for more cloths, and give me a cheebye face..



Well, if you think it's my fault to nicely call you to move your car that's illegally blocking my way, I will do it my way then. So after all those cheebye face I saw more that what I can take, I never call those owner, I horn 9 them. I want to embarassed them, I want the whole world to see who is the so hai that kena horn 9 9, and pressing on the horn for 10 mins non-stop is not something you can do everyday ~ hohohoh. Sweet. I keep on pressing the horn untill everyone come out from the shoplot and look at what happened. untill some Sin Ga Lan pointing the Phone Numbers on the window but I refused to call, I keep on pressing the horn. Untill the owner come out and show me some cheebye face, and ofcoz I will show him a cheebye face is return, and I really hope that those so hai will come down from the car for a fight, so I can call the police to come over to and see more cheebye face from those so hai ....

It's not the first time actually things like this happen in Sri Hartamas. You can expect your car to be blocked by these kind of idiots atleast 4 times a week, sometimes if you are lucky, you might be blocked by the same car. If you know the place is hard to find parking, then come out earlier lah, if you know that it will take a while for you to settle your stuff, look for a proper parking lah, dont blardy hell block the whole world for your own convenience.

6 Comments:

  1. +wennie said...
    auntie, apasal so garang?

    they block 9 u den u mah go hang gai n yamcha together gather with them lah. hor?
    国源 said...
    Wennie, its true also, but what we need to worry is later u'll see many JB faces in mamak stall,haha..

    Ahtak, there almost same like in front of my college, when middle of the class u'll always heard a long horn..some times non-stop until 1 hours..like hell!
    国源 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    Why dont u put a sticker on yr car windscreen saying "DONT FUCKING PARK INFRONT OF ME UNLESS U WANT ME TO PARK YOUR ASSHOLE"?

    That may diter anyone frm parking in front of you, i guess.
    AhTak said...
    +Wennie:
    Aiyah, you know me DAi Yi Ma come 4 times a month one lah ~ hohohohohoh

    KY:
    Yaloh those idiot.. if you know you are gonna stay for long, dun park there and block people's car lah ... adui ...

    Anonymous:
    OH !!! You must be the one who block me !!!! Just kidding lah .. hehehehe ...

    As I mentioned in the entry ler, I dun even want to call the owner even they have thier phone numbers sticked on thier window... For me it's too much for 'Double Parking For A While " . If you need to park the car infront of someone else's for 5mins, fine, go ahead and I think anyone would have that 5mins to waste on some selfish idiots, no ? Or maybe leave someone in the car so the partner can move the car when ever needed. But there are some sohai that's really too much one AitelYu. I tried 10mins, 15mins, 20mins ,summore with CheeBye face telling you " Mahai, you wait a while will die ah ?" Walau, as if I am the guilty one liddat, Halo ! I am parking in the YELLOW BOX and you are not ler ! Next time I will call the police to come Saman 9 them .. hhmm ... Sounds like good idea...
    Anonymous said...
    If that happen to me, I guess that car will kena a bunga face...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.