Disappointed Evening

Went to the Jazz Festival in Mon't Kiara after some rushing at home and some rushing during dinner. Thought that I don't want to even miss 1 second of the event, that I thought it's gonna be great...

I went on that night bcoz of this guy, name Roger Wang ( click on the name to know more ). A very good guitar player from Sabah.



I can say that the overall show was not bad, despite that's every one is late and made the whole show was late for about 10mins, as usual as how they handle things here in Malaysia. It the TIME stated 9PM, that will be somewhere 9:10PM to 93:30PM, never 9PM.



From 900PM to 1030PM, performance from the team of Roger and Farid Ali. They played a few songs that's not too bad, 1 of the Ocean's 13 sounds track Caravan which I only recognize the intro, not too bad .



The session was performed by 2 of them and sometimes some of each. Roger's solo part was really awesome that I wished the song can last for another few more minutes before the spoiler do his solo.


Spoiler of the night.

Not going for anymore Jazz Festival as long as this guy above are there. I just had too much "Dangdut" and Minor Scales from him. He makes me think that I'm in "Dangdut Festival" instead of Jazz Festival, even my GF who know nothing also asked me: "This not malay song meh?" Alamak ... I've have nothing against Malay music and infact I like some of it and I can even sing a few of them ! Thanks to Roger who brings me out from the nightmare, check out his music if you got the chance to do so.

First time in Jazz Festival, and I am disappointed ... I thought it's gonna be something like this:


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wat a spoiler...haizz...if our music performance in tis country as d Utube does...there will be a lot of artist well-known lor...agreed?kakakakaka...

    Spiritual
    AhTak said...
    Spiritual:
    Too bad .... Too bad ...
    Winn said...
    err.....

    i know i know. go starbucks.. buy the jazz cd! ha

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.