There you go ... Some pictures of the event held in Ikano/The Curve for WorldCup Final... A friend/customer ask me to cover the events with some pictures for him ... still selecting which to summit... Still a fresh begginer in Events Photograpy ler. The whole thing was very tiring, carrying all the gears running around is fun....



Jaclyn Victor performing a few songs before the match start...Pity her, a Brazilian fan ...



Daniel Lee, last year punya Malaysian Idol ...



Seeing her again ... Lolita ( 1 of my fav model ) doing catwalk for some boutique...



Ofcoz ... some imported dancers...


Hhmm... I think the color are all off and with alot noise... Need better lens already i think...



AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
f2.8: Bigger aperture so I can use higher shutter and lower iso.
VR : Vibration Resistant. Taking shoots at slower shutter without bluring the image due to handshake. Good for heavy smoker like AhTak.
Fantastic color reproduction and sharpness, thanks to the new coating.
Price: RM6988 ...

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    why you so free wan? come do some work for me can ah? kekeke!
    AhTak said...
    may:
    Me ah ? nothing to do mah ... all the while waiting for people come find me yam cha or makan ~ hehehehehe

    poison:
    Yes ~~~~ that's why so free ~ hehehehehe
    King's wife said...
    I just saw Jomel's Lomo photos. I also want to be Lomo-ed lah....LOL!
    Jo said...
    KW, the lomo-ed pic is really lovely betul tak???

    Ah Tak, I finally know what is 'noise' now. ;)
    titoki said...
    I think you should join:

    http://digisniper.com/

    They are a bunch of bloggers photographers. :)

    And errr... Wanna be my photographer for my next photoshoot session? *wink wink* LOL.
    国源 said...
    wow..i love the 1st pic..!! Great shot!
    Haha...money again! Dam expensive!the lens.
    L B said...
    Wakakakaka!!! *CHUP* Tonight we go paint red red...
    Anonymous said...
    Poison:
    hehehe.... exclusive my my shop ler ~ ehehehhehehe

    king's Wife:
    No problem .... LOmo for you when we meet again ... if i've got my camera with me ...hehehe

    Simple American:
    yeah ... makes alot easier for me to make better pictures ... But still a long way till i get enuff saving for that lens ... :(

    lil' joy:
    hohoho ~~~ more for you to learn if you want ~ hehehehehe

    titoki:
    sure sure I want to do photo session with you ofcoz !!!!!! let me know when you have time ~
    hehehe

    KY:
    hhmm.... take some time to save money for that ... and take some time to build up the skills to appreciate what a good lens can do .. hehehe

    LB:
    Got some nice shoots liao .... waiting for the "Models" to ask for the pictures ... ngek ngek ngek .... now trying to get more better snaps .. ngek ngek ngek !!!
    Jo said...
    cepat cepat!! faiiii diiiiittt
    Anonymous said...
    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.