Wow ~~ Great day out yesterday to this Lake Garden for some .... International...something... Festival, something to do with flower lah... Thanks Suzenn for the invitation and fetching me home ~~ Teng Kiu ~~~~

And here are some shots ... I kind of like them all ~ hehehe















...............

It's when we open the store in this morning..... AngMoh came into our shop. Greeting us Morning and I did returned Morning ... some of my colleague didnt... I guess.... Soon as I put my bag and turn around, the AngMoh and my colleague already fucking each other, as in "fuckyou !" "Fuck you lah " "Why you fuck me ??!!" "You fuck me then I fuck you la !!" ....... and I stunned standing there .....


Come on .... Just a friendly greeting can end up fucking each other... Maybe my colleague's fault for didnt returning the greet, or maybe he did but the AngMoh didn't heard it ? If you Good Morning my colleague and he didnt reply also no need to fuck him right ?... Here is Malaysia lah, no need greet one. Just go in the shop and pretent to be a tree, where are more used to those kind of customer...


11 Comments:

  1. AhTak said...
    poison:
    Yawow ..... spoiled my mood of working early in the morning.... maybe too many fuck ah .... hhmm.... let me put a worning first ....
    国源 said...
    HAHA..incredible scene~got cctv to replay??
    hey, can send tht rose pic for the one u love! sure lam sei lui lor!!
    Anonymous said...
    lovely flowers! but... only 2? aiseh, put up more!

    hmmm... no wonder we rank as the 3rd rudest country... sigh...
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    No ler .... would be damm funny to show you all ~ hahahah !!!

    may:
    I will put it at 1st place if I was the judge ~ should learn from Japaness more .... lot more....
    Anonymous said...
    Just now, when I walked into your shop, I should have tried saying "good morning" hor? See if it ends up with a F U match again. NExt time...
    Bkworm said...
    wah, who's more rude, the one who didn't greet good morning or the one f***ing away??
    AhTak said...
    lil' joy:

    Dun lah like that ...... HAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

    DeBookWorm:

    didnt great good morning is kind of our culture already im Malaysia I think... At least me didnt kena greet before in any shop ... : (

    and f**king away is internationaly rude ....
    AhTak said...
    SimpleAmerican:
    I think we still have lot more to learn .... manners ... other's culture... haih......

    Thanks ~~~~ Still lot more learn ler ...... you notice the middle of the picture abit blur .... and the edges not smooth ... haih.......
    AhTak said...
    SImpleAmerican:
    almost deleted the pictures when I saw the blurness in the middle of the flower ... then I look at the composition .... then color ... then I do Level ..... take out the background .... put in border and watermark ... then post it up ~ heheheheheheh

    I think the picture ....
    Anonymous said...
    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »
    pakDEN said...
    the sun flower, very very nice!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.