Alot of customer of mine has beens asking me how you convert DVD's to Mpegs. Why ? Since then want to save the videos in digital form, or just simply want to copy the movie.

OK, there is some software that you need to donwload before we can start.
1.MacTheRipper To copy the 'movie' out from the DVD.
2.HandBrake To Convert the Extracted DVD to Mpeg File or Avi or what-so-ever.
3.VLC To playback the video Files.

CAUTIONS:

Among all the software listed above, I have tested and still using the VLC only. The other are recommendation from my customers after testing and using on thier machines. Sooo.... Dun ask me how to configure, how to install and how to use. Sorry. I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.